Windows 11 For Dummies Free PDF Book Download
Windows 11 promises to be the fastest, most secure, and most flexible version of the Microsoft operating system yet. With a promise like that, of course you want to start using it, as quickly as possible! Windows 11 For Dummies gives you that speed, security, and flexibility by getting you up to date with the latest in Windows. Windows expert and bestselling author Andy Rathbone gives you a helping hand by showing you how to get around the newly updated Windows 11 interface, how to use the new Windows tools like Teams and widgets, and how to use Android apps.
Also Read: Windows 11 For Beginners And Seniors 2022
Windows 11 For Dummies, the world’s best-selling book about the latest Windows version, Windows 11!
This book covers subjects like these:
- Keeping your computer safe and secure
- Making sense of the new Windows 11 Start menu
- Finding, starting, and closing programs and apps
- Locating the file you saved or downloaded last week
- Setting up a computer or tablet for the family to share
- Copying information to and from a disc or flash drive
- Saving and sharing files from your smartphone or digital camera
- Printing or scanning your work
- Linking two or more computers with a network to share the internet, files, or a printer
- Fixing Windows when it’s misbehaving
There are more than 24 chapters in this book that will teach you how to use Windows 11 also provide you with screenshots and lots of tips and tricks about Windows 11.
- What Is Windows 11?
- Starting with the Start Menu
- The Traditional Desktop
- Basic Desktop Window Mechanics
- Storing and Organizing Files
- Playing with Programs, Apps, and Documents
- Finding the Lost
- Printing and Scanning Your Work
- Cruising the Web
- Being Social: Mail, Calendar, and Teams Chat
- Safe Computing
|Windows 11 For Dummies Free PDF Download|