1000 Examples Programming In Python Free PDF Download
Gabor Szabo has been programming for more than 30 years in a number of languages and in various environments. He used to do DevOps before there was a name for it. In this book, he shares her whole experience with the python programming language. He practically shows 1000 examples programming in python. You can download it for free in PDF.
In this book of 1000 Examples Programming In Python, you will learn:
- What is Python?
- What is needed to write a program?
- The source (code) of Python
- How to Install python on different operating systems i.e. MS Windows, Linux, Apple/Mac OSX
- print in Python 2 as if it was Python 3
- Prompting for user input in Python 2
- How can I check if a string can be converted to a number?
- Compilation vs. Interpretation
- Pseudo Random Number
- Fixed random numbers
- Comparision operators
and much more.
|1000 Examples Programming In Python Free PDF Download